Our wealth management practice was born of a need shared with us by many individual clients in our accounting practice over the last 25 years. With a deep understanding of financial markets, portfolio construction, and advanced planning strategies, we allow our experience and client needs to drive our work and partnerships.
Mowery & Schoenfeld Wealth Management
Our approach is simple. We will act as your trusted partner to create and execute a wealth management plan that is right for you, your family and your goals.
All of our recommendations begin with a discussion of your goals and priorities. We always take your unique timeline and risk tolerance into account. We will begin by creating a plan customized to your individual needs.
Wealth management is an ongoing process. We will continuously review and monitor your progress toward your goals, implement our best thinking into your portfolio, and make recommendations to adjust accordingly.
We understand the goal of all wealth management is to enjoy freedom and peace of mind. As fiduciary advisors, we will always act as your trusted partner, caring for your dreams as though they are ours.
Creating your plan
We work closely with you to create a single, cohesive plan that includes every facet of your financial and personal situation. Mowery & Schoenfeld Wealth Management utilizes a comprehensive series of meetings to help you coordinate your financial life:
- Discovery meeting in which we engage you a thought-provoking conversation for us to begin understanding your vision and goals for your wealth, both in the near-term and into retirement..
- Planning meeting for presenting your personalized financial plan as well as investment recommendations based on your unique circumstances.
- Mutual commitment meeting for confirming your goals before plan implementation.
- 45-day follow-up meeting to ensure that you are on your way to better financial health.
- Financial checkups to review progress toward your goals, investment performance, and evaluate your changing goals and needs.